Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow Depression


I have to be honest here...I HATE winter. There was a great BLIZZARD last night. I hesitantly opened my shutters this morning to find a blanket of SNOW. It's the end of March...how I hate the tricks of spring. I feel sad for those Daffodils peeking out of the snow, bright yellow and green with their heads bowed down as if to say, "I am so sorry I came". Michael LOVES snow. He tries to be sympathetic with comments like, "in a couple of weeks it will be nice", or "April has some really warm days". The truth be known here is, he loves snowstorms because it means he gets to SKI a couple more weekends. I think he is avoiding household duties. Maybe that is why I hate winter...because being stuck inside means I have to TACKLE those household duties! Oh well, at least Eli will embrace the snow...his first comment to me today was, "I'm ready for my snow clothes!"

No comments: