Friday, June 5, 2009

Eli's "Final Four"
















It's official...Eli turned 4 on June 1st. He has waited, patiently, every day asking "when am I going to be 4?" I mean EVERY DAY for a year! This all happened because his best friend and next door neighbor, Jaden, turned 4 a year ago...can't a kid be the same age as his best friend? The only problem is...Jaden turned 5 this past February. You've guessed it! Eli is now asking when will he turn 5? We might have to possibly move!


Eli had his first "real" birthday party. He invited Jaden and Thomas. We went to see the movie "UP" and then ate McDonald's for lunch at home. It was a RAGER I tell ya!


Later that night we had grandparents over for dinner, cake, and presents. I think he had a good day with lots of spoiling! I hope he has a good year finally turning 4...and I can't wait for the question of when will he turn 5!










No comments: