Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Mikail

Happy 15th Birthday Mikail!  I can not believe I have a child this old!  Where has time gone to?
It seems like just last month I was finding all those Binkies you had lost and desperately needed!
How is it that in one short year you will be driving a car and dating boys and needed your parents less and less?
I love you very much and am so proud of how you are choosing to live your life.
You are working really hard at school even though some subjects are challenging for you! 
I love your passion for ballet and dance.  You are so dedicated and love what you are accomplishing.
I love your vintage/modern fashion style, your hair, and your beautiful blue eyes!
I love your dedication to your friends and family.
I love that you tell us every night at the dinner table why you are eating your vegetables first, and that you are a huge "Foodie" like dad and I am.
I love that you love the color purple and country music.
I even love that you hate swim team!
I sometimes even love when you do dance moves when I am trying to talk to you!
I hope your year is amazing as you start high school this fall.  I can't believe that we only have 3 more years before you leave to college and really start your life on your own!  Always know that dad and I love you incredibly and want the very best for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: