Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Family Cruise

I know..I KNOW!  I do this every year!  I re-commit to blogging more... I am a LAME blogger.  So I am starting over, AGAIN.

We took a trip to California with my parents over Thanksgiving.  We went on a cruise for 3 days to Ensenada Mexico, then spent 3 days in Disneyland.  This was Eli's first cruise and trip to visit Mickey and he was pretty excited!  It was also my parent's first cruise, I am not sure my mom was too excited....
We had a great time on the cruise and Disneyland is always fun.






Ellie had braces put on a couple days before we left!







What's Mexico without the popular hair braiding!





Don't be fooled, it was about 40 degrees, we missed the SUN!











Mike and Gabe mastering the Art of Animal Towel folding


We decided to stay an extra day, which was Thanksgiving.  We spent the day at the beach.  Eli went crazy!  By the end of the day he completely had his pants off and was drenched!  Later that evening we tried to find a place to eat a Thanksgiving dinner in Long Beach.  We ended up eating the WORST food of our lives at Hometown Buffet!  The place was filled with homeless people which I did not mind but it freaked the kids out.  This older lady kept talking to Gabe and bringing him desserts.  She was fond of him because he reminded her of her brother.  Gabe handled it so well!  Mike and I were laughing at the whole episode and I know the kids will never forget this Thanksgiving!









No comments: