Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Sneaky Leprechaun





I am a little delayed on this post! I forgot about our St. Patrick's Day adventure until I downloaded some new photos. In our home, the Leprechaun comes at night when we are all in bed and leaves GREEN FOOTPRINTS all over our house! He also turns over furniture, messes up rooms and turns the OJ and milk green! He truly is a STINKER! Ellie, Gabe and Eli tried really hard to catch him, (Mikail has become too COOL for this) making ingenious TRAPS with FAKE gold to entice the little man. But to no avail did they catch the Leprechaun! He just left them a mean letter. I think he felt guilty for his rudeness because he left the kids shamrock sugar cookies on the front porch that night! We did enjoy our usual St. Patty's dinner of corned beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes. Oh, and of course the Irish beer bread...thanks Budweiser, I now know where you are located! (Do I need to confess to the bishop about buying a can of beer?) As for me, I am left cleaning off the green footprints all the next day....better luck next year kids, work on those traps!

No comments: